Tuesday, December 06, 2016

The Jakkattu Vector by P.K. Tyler

Let me just say, this book is so cool!! It's mostly sci-fi, but there is a little of other genres, as well, which was amazing.. The story is told among several different characters, all from a different side of the world to tell the story of an Earth decades from now that has been destroyed by humanity and then taken over by another species of humanoid creature. The Mezna are an evil race with an eye to taking everything for themselves, even if they portray that in a positive light (such as they're saving the human race). They're really not... Sabaal is my favorite of the narrative voices, but the relationship between Julip and Norwood is pretty phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone into what could happen if we got taken over by an alien species. It was a pretty cool read.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I'm so glad you loved the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I sure hope nothing like the Mezna never come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope there's never anything like that, as well!! That would be so terrifying! I cannot wait to read the next book <3 I was very sad about the ending, though....

      Delete