Saturday, March 10, 2018

Down the TBR Rabbit Hole #2


Hey everyone!

I discovered Down the TBR Hole thanks to Destiny at Howling Libraries who got the original idea from the creators at Lost in a Story. It is an amazing idea because my Goodreads TBR is OUT OF CONTROL! So here we go...

It works like this:
  • Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order by ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 (or 10 or 15 or 20, if you’re feeling adventurous) books
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go?
  • Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!
Current “to-read” shelf: 766
**********************************************************************************************
Books 6-10
2252280822055262256446012328190626137513

Book 6:
Trigger Warning (Short Fictions and Disturbances)
Judgement - Move to Maybe, Maybe

Book 7:
Added: 3 April 2016: I'm not entirely sure how I'll feel about this when I read it, but I'm determined to read it! So it stays for now.
Judgement - Keep
Book 8:



Added: 3 April 2016: I think I added this back when I was into the Fifty Shades series and thought it would be interesting to see the story from Christian's side. I never finished the series, so I don't think I'll be getting to this any time soon.
Judgement - Go
Book 9:


 Added: 3 April 2016: I LOVE Nora Roberts. I've enjoyed everything I've ever read from her, so I don't think this will be any different. I also tend to fly through her novels.
Judgement - Keep
Added: 3 April 2016: I'm pretty sure I added this because of the cover and without actually reading the blurb. I have no issue with m/m novels, but I feel there are better options out there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment