Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Palm South University: Season 1 by Kandi Steiner


Let me first say - I am a binger. I binge everything from new TV shows to best-loved snacks to epic book series. This is one of the latter, and truly one of the best I've ever read. I think Kandi Steiner is truly one of the best authors I have ever read in fiction and romance.

Palm South University reads like a TV show script and is full of great drama and loads of sex! 

I love all the characters, even if they do strange things sometimes. The intertwined nature of the campus makes for some seriously steamy episodes! I never really wanted to be in a sorority in university until now! I really wish I had a group of sisters like the KKB girls. They're the absolute best..even if they are keeping secrets.

Also, Bear is the best guy ever! I wish I had a friend like him. He's just amazing..

Palm South University: Season 3, an all-new Box Set in the Palm South University Series from Kandi Steiner is coming August 10th!!!

Coming soon from Kandi Steiner, the third season in the hot, angsty Palm South University serial. Seasons 1 and 2 are available now! 

Drama. Lies. Sex. 

Welcome to Palm South University.

The weather isn’t the only thing heating up in South Florida. At a school where fraternities and sororities don’t exactly play by the rules, relationships are bound to be tested. Parties and sex are definitely key ingredients in the Palm South recipe, but what happens when family issues, secret lives, and unrequited love get tossed in the mix?

Follow Cassie, Bear, Jess, Skyler, Erin, Ashlei, and Adam as they tackle college at a small, private beach town university. Written in television drama form, each episode of this serial will pull you deeper and deeper into the world of PSU.

Where the sun is hot and the clothes are scarce, anything can happen.

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/v7LHHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment