Thursday, January 04, 2018

Review: Purgatory's Angel

Purgatory's Angel Purgatory's Angel by B. Hughes-Millman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was absolutely riveted from page 1. I'm not a believer in Christian mythology, but I've always loved fallen angel fantasies. The build-up was one of the best I've read in awhile, and gave only enough detail to keep you from scratching your head too much. The detail was stellar and the plot was interesting and unique. Jaime, a dark angel, is among the strongest of her kind, but she struggles with the way she feels about what she does. Then, one night she has a strange dreamwalk that makes no sense and she begins to realise that not everything is as she's expected for the decades she's been hunting. She begins wondering who can she trust in this world to keep her safe. I would absolutely read this all over again, and cannot wait to get my hands on book 2!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment