Saturday, January 06, 2018

Review: Shining Sea

Shining Sea Shining Sea by Mimi Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Throughout most of this novel I was extremely confused, but also intrigued. I wanted to figure out what was going on and thought I had enough to make my own conclusions several times, but was quickly corrected when I discovered the truth. I thoroughly enjoyed not being able to figure out every twist and turn. Not a huge fan of the story ending, but the writing and plot was very good, so I have to give 5 stars. I would have written a different ending, given the chance. The romance side of the novel was way different than in books I usually read. It was sort of a nice change, but I still feel like there was so much left to be tied up at the end. I still wonder if there will be a book 2...
Either way, most of the characters were realistic and I loved a lot of them. The writing is immersive and the story interesting. I would highly recommend this novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment