Sunday, May 29, 2016

Review of Solace - Therin Knite

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.


I really enjoyed reading this book. It was easy to get into and interesting, but....
This was a very hard read....emotionally, I mean. As someone who knows multiple people who have been to war, I can totally identify with Corina, albeit not to the same extent as her actual experience. The plot is extremely well developed and satisfying, even if it doesn't turn out to be the perfect ending. There's conflict and danger and high emotions, and it all comes together in such a way as to leave you feeling as though there might be a silver lining in most outcomes given the right perspective.

Therin Knite is an amazing author and I really look forward to checking out other novels in the future. I would highly recommend Solace and hope to hear your take on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment