Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Review of Undraland - Mary E. Twomey

When I started the first book, Undraland (which is free, so you can try the first novel and see what you think), in the 9 book series, I did not expect to like the book nevermind finish it. But after the first couple of introductory chapters, I was hooked!! This series is amazing! By the time I finished the first book, I wanted more and did not want to wait for them, so I went to download the next in the series and found there is a set you can purchase, so of course, I downloaded them all!!



This series has everything you could ask for - romance, love triangles, strong characters (personally love the lead character, Lucy), mystique, fantasy elements (I mean, a large part is set in the fantasy land called Undraland), loss, victory, seemingly incurable issues, . It really draws you in when you give it the chance. I really felt like I was living alongside Lucy and the gang as it progressed.

Now that I've finished, I think I could read it over and over again. It was truly a fantastic story.

**Disclaimer: do not read if you have trouble reading about abuse and potential exploitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment