Sunday, August 14, 2016

Of Fear and Faith (Death and Destiny #1) by N.D. Jones

Arc provided in exchange for honest review.

Oh my steaming goodness!! This was such a great book... I enjoyed it from start to finish and wanted nothing more than to sit and read my book, damn the reality!

Anyway, a lot of the books I've been reading lately have some form of god/goddesses and mythology in them - this was no exception, but, damn, was it amazing! Such an original storyline and I loved the characters created by ND Jones. There was so much complexity to both lead characters and loads of secrets going on! Loved seeing the way they interacted with each other and gave a little while holding back a lot. It was interesting to try to figure out what was happening when the writing went really vague in order to not give it all away too early. I loved the mystery and romance and suspense! Would definitely recommend this to mature readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment