Thursday, February 22, 2018

Current Reads

Hi everyone!

I'm going to start a few new things going forward, one of which is 'current reads.' That starts today!

So, I just finished my copy of Sky in the Deep from NetGalley. Let me just tell you, I LOVED it! Beyond loved it! To the point I'm having a hard time describing exactly how I felt about it.... For those of you who get ARCs, do you post reviews when you finish reading or on release day?

Also, thank you Adrienne Young for writing this compellingly beautiful novel. I'm gonna need to order a signed copy...

Come back here on release day! I'll be giving away a copy of Sky in the Deep to celebrate!

Other books I've read recently include: Furyborn (5*; releasing May 22nd), The Bone Witch (5*; review to come), and Rust & Stardust (5*, but very difficult subject matter - not for everyone).

What's on your TBR?

Much love x
Mere

No comments:

Post a Comment