Thursday, July 28, 2016

Highland Temptation - Jennifer Haymore

ARC received in exchange for honest review.


First, let me start out by saying this was the third book in Jennifer's Highlander series, which I didn't realise until I noticed there was a bit of information it seemed we should have, but didn't know.
Nevertheless, it was a great book!!! (I might be biased because I love all things Irish and Scottish, but maybe that makes me an expert? The jury is out on that one - and yes, I'm referring to myself on that one.) Definitely adult - very steamy at some points. Highlander love…what more could you ask for?

Not only is the romance aspect to die for, but then you have the heroine who needs her Highlander to rescue her a couple of times. He's just showing off the manliness now!! Seriously, though. Hot!
The whole time you obviously know they're meant to be together, but so many obstacles... From Emilia's father, to Colin's issue and her insecurities (due to her father), to her father...oh, and her father again. What an assbutt! But the two lovers are amazing together and bring out each other's strengths so perfectly.

The plot is pretty amazing and very well developed, as are the characters. I kinda love Aila a lot.. I'm going to have to read the series from the beginning to really get into the other character's lives. Definitely a book I could read again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment