Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Blood of the Hydra (Elementals #2) - Michelle Madow

So, now that the crew is really on their way to stopping the Titans and understand the mission they've been given by the gods, things get really intense! I love that Nicole is the underestimated one of the group, when we all know what she can do. This particular book had a lot of emotional rollercoasters for me, but it still exceeded my expectations. She's really forced to make some tough decisions throughout the journey they take, but I feel that she did as well as she could with the resources she had. Yes, there were some mistakes made, but we all do that. If she was my friend, I would absolutely 100% stand behind her. Yes, I know, I'm talking about this story like it could be real. But isn't that the point? Don't we read to escape to another place some times? Well, if that's you, you really need to keep reading this series, because it gets even better!! It pulls you in and won't let go until you're finished. it's also not a long read (which is disappointing to me because I want more), but really transports you to this alternate reality. I love it!! And cannot wait to see how Nicole + crew succeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment