Sunday, September 18, 2016

Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas

 I am so glad this book wasn't all about a girl getting selected by the Crown Prince to be participate in a contest of sorts. She's meant for far more than being a prince's plaything. I love Celaena. I love her drive and her need to never give up. She's had a hard life since she can remember, but this may be her greatest challenge yet - being the Champion of the Crowned Prince.

Will she survive her new position in a castle where no one trusts her? Or will she succumb to the pressures and try to run?

I thoroughly enjoyed the story with its mystery and magic. I truly hope she doesn't fall for the prince even if she deserves to be a queen. I know she would make a lot of changes if she had the power, but I also know that she could do better with another.

Only 4 books to read in order to find out what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment