Monday, September 19, 2016

The Head of Medusa (Elementals #3) - Michelle Madow

ARC received in exchange for honest review.


The Elementals have to take down Medusa in this novel and then are betrayed by someone they thought they could trust. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing a few times and then nearly threw the book across the room...well, I wanted to, but it was on my tablet, so that would have been a very bad idea...

So Nicole and company are really guided by the gods in this story and I was really happy that a lot of things really started going her way, but, of course, we can't have too much happy in a book like this, so there are a few times when things go horribly (irreversibly? - I refuse to believe it) wrong... I wanted to cry for them at least 3 times while I read... That, to me, makes it a really great read. If I can get so into it that I'm emotionally invested in the characters, I say it's amazing. And so it was! Then, the ending!!!!!

 I would have died if I didn't have the ARC of book 4 waiting for me. Had to immediately read it, so I cannot wait to tell you all about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment